Thursday, February 6, 2020

020620

I started reading another book, so I'm now trying to juggle 4, plus I have some on standby. There was some freezing rain, so I had to scrape off my car after work. Cheryl helped me. I took some Valentines in for everyone. There's a lot going on in my head lately. I'm trying to fight off my demons. I painted a picture last night. On my way to work, I heard the end of blue moon and I almost started crying. Kenzie is the greatest. I just want to be in love with him for the rest of our lives, and I pray that will be several decades... I need him in my life. I got a double fortune cookie today (yesterday). I'm so glad to be sober. I pray for things to stay as good (or better!) as they are now. I pray for the strength to make it through troubles if they arise. I pray our dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment